Difference between revisions of "Bibliography"
m (Fixed links. Cosmetic changes.)
m (added Peter Swire's article.)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
* Automatic Reassembly of Document Fragments via Context Based Statistical Models, Kulesh Shanmugasundaram and Nasir Memon.
Revision as of 23:02, 1 September 2006
Disk Disposal and Data Recovery
- Drive-Independent Data Recovery: The Current State-of-the-Art, ActionFront Data Recovery Labs, August 2005.
- Secure Deletion of Data from Magnetic and Solid-State Memory, Peter Gutmann, Proceedings of the Sixth Usenix Security Symposium, 1996. 
- Hard Drive Disposal: The Overlooked Confidentiality Exposure, FInancial Perspectives, IBM White Paper, November 2003.
- Byteprints: A Tool to Gather Digital Evidence, Sriranjani Sitaraman, Srinivasan Krishnamurthy and S. Venkatesan, Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Technology (ITCC 2005), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, April 4 - 6, 2005
- Automatic Detection of Fake File Systems, Neil C. Rowe, International Conference on Intelligence Analysis Methods and Tools, McLean, Virginia, May 2005.
- Automatic Reassembly of Document Fragments via Context Based Statistical Models, Kulesh Shanmugasundaram and Nasir Memon. citeseer.ist.psu.edu/shanmugasundaram03automatic.html
- A Model for When Disclosure Helps Security: What is Different About Computer and Network Security?, Peter P. Swire, Moritz College of Law of the Ohio State University, Journal on Telecommunications and High Technology Law, Vol. 2, 2004. papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=531782