ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
Blackberry Forensics Backup File Old
This page is a linked sub section for the Blackberry Forensics page. It lists the specific instructions for use of older versions of Blackberry Desktop Manager.
Acquiring BlackBerry Backup File (.ipd) - Using Older Versions of Desktop Manager
1. Open Blackberry’s Desktop Manager
2. Click “Options” then “Connection Options”
4. Select “USB-PIN: 2016CC12” for connection
5. Click “Detect”, then it should show a dialog box saying it found the device
6. Click "OK" to return to the main menu
7. Double click “Backup and Restore”
8. Click "Backup"
9. Save the .ipd file