Revision as of 19:12, 5 March 2015 by Brysonjl
Bless is a free hex editor available on Linux platforms. It is fully functional and easy-to-use.
Bless's website says that the following are the main features:
- Efficient editing of large data files and block devices.
- Multilevel undo - redo operations.
- Customizable data views.
- Fast data rendering on screen.
- Multiple tabs.
- Fast find and replace operations.
- A data conversion table.
- Advanced copy/paste capabilities.
- Highlighting of selection pattern matches in the file.
- Plugin based architecture.
- Export of data to text and html (others with plugins).
- Bitwise operations on data.
- A comprehensive user manual.
Bless can be installed by using the command: sudo apt-get install bless