ATTENTION: The new home of the Digital Forensics Wiki is at https://forensicswiki.xyz/. Yeah, it's a silly name, but it was cheap.
This wiki will be going offline permanently in the near future. An exact date will be announced soon. Thank you for being a part of this community.
If you wish to work on the new forensicswiki, please join the Google Group forensicswiki-reborn
This is a list of conferences in the computer forensics field.
Brian Carrier keeps a list of conferences and journals at http://www.digital-evidence.org/publish/index.html. This list was originally taken from Brian's and used with his permission.
For a list of conferences and training events sorted BY DATE, see Upcoming events.
Annual Conferences and Workshops
Research (not training) conferences that are interested in digital investigation and forensics.
- American Academy of Forensic Science
- Australian Digital Forensics Conference
- BlackHat Japan Briefings & Training
- BlackHat Federal Briefings & Training
- Computer Security Institute NetSec
- Conference on Digital Forensics, Security and Law
- CyberCrime Summit
- Department of Defense CyberCrime Conference
- Detection of Intrusions and Malware & Vulnerability Assessment (DIMVA)
- E-Crime and Computer Evidence
- FIRST Conference
- IFIP International Information Security Conference
- IFIP WG 11.9 International Conference on Digital Forensics
- International Conference on IT-Incident Management & IT-Forensics
- Mobile Forensics World
- PacSec Conference
- Security OPUS Information Security Conference
- Techno Forensics Conference
- Techno-Security Conference
- USENIX Annual Technical Conference
- USENIX Security Symposium
- Computer and Enterprise Investigations Conference (CEIC)
- HTCIA International Training Conference and Expo
- IACIS Computer Forensic Training Event
- IACIS Training - Germany
- ChicagoCon - White Hats Come Together in Defense of the Digital Frontier
See Upcoming events.