ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
The Fernico ZRT Cell Phone Examination tool is a manual examination and reporting tool for cell phones. It attempts to streamline the process of taking photographs of screen displays and merges those photos into custom designed report templates.
• Handles ALL mobile phones, PDAs, GPSs and other digital devices.
• Does not require a specific cable to extract the data.
• Combines photo taking with an integrated reporting tool.
• A Canon A640 camera (10 megapixels), mounted on a flexible arm secured to a desk mount clamp, is completely controlled by ZRT software.
• Camera is mains powered – no storage card is inserted into the camera – photos are transferred directly to the PC.
• Digital device sits on a non slip-mat – easily configured for left or right handed users.
• Off line version allows photos taken with other cameras to be incorporated into the reporting tool.
• Photos are automatically inserted into a selectable evidence report template and easily converted into pdf format.
• Very simple to set up and portable.
• Fastest manual method to acquire evidential data from any digital device.
• Can either be used by an operator or customized, with personal profiles, by an experienced mobile phone investigator.
• Text watermarks can be placed on the photos with a crop-photo tool for device close-ups.
• ZRT 1-day on-site or off-site training courses available.