ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
Full Disk Encryption
Revision as of 03:40, 21 April 2006 by Uwe Hermann (loop-AES, dm-crypt.)
- Network Appliance
- http://www.decru.com/products/pdf/dsEseries.pdf (NetApps DataFort)
- http://www.decru.com/products/ltkm.htm (Decru Lifetime key Management)
- http://www.forensicswiki.org/images/6/6f/Securing_Storage_White_Paper.pdf (Decru white paper)
- Jetico BestCrypt
- Securstar driveCrypt DriveCrypt 4.20 - 1344Bit Hard Disk Encryption
- Eracom Technology DiskProtect
- SafeGuard Easy
- Certified according to Common Criteria EAL3 and FIPS 140-2
- Encryption algorithms supported: AES (128 and 256 bit) and IDEA (128 bit)
- Provides complete hard drive encryption including the boot disk.
- Transparent file system and swap encryption for Linux using the loopback device and AES.