Revision as of 12:27, 29 November 2005 by Simsong
- Digital Investigation
- Print journal from Elsevier that started in 2004.
- International Journal of Digital Evidence (IJDE)
- Electronic journal that started in 2002.
- Journal of Digital Forensic Practice
- Print journal from Taylor and Francis that started in 2006.
- Journal of Forensic Sciences
- A traditional print journal about forensics, but interested in articles on digital forensics as well.
- Transactions on Information Forensics and Security
- Print journal from IEEE Signal Processing Society that started in 2005.
- Published by the US Drug Enforcement Agency. The last few pages of each issue are devoted to digital evidence issues.