ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
Revision as of 20:53, 4 April 2006 by Uwe Hermann (Archives?)
There are multiple mailing lists which are related to computer forensics.
- SecurityFocus: Forensics (email@example.com)
- SecurityFocus: Forensics in Spanish (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SecurityFocus: Binary Analysis
- SecurityFocus: LogAnalysis
- SecurityFocus: Real Cases
- TCT users (email@example.com) - Are there any public archives of this list?
- Computer forensics tool testing (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Are there any public archives of this list?
- MacIntosh OS: Forensics (email@example.com) - Are there any public archives of this list?
- Digital Forensic Science Mailing List (firstname.lastname@example.org) - The archive is only available to list members.