ATTENTION: The new home of the Digital Forensics Wiki is at https://forensicswiki.xyz/. Yeah, it's a silly name, but it was cheap.
This wiki will be going offline permanently in the near future. An exact date will be announced soon. Thank you for being a part of this community.
If you wish to work on the new forensicswiki, please join the Google Group forensicswiki-reborn
- Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section of the Department of Justice
- Computer Technology Investigators Network
- National Institute of Justice
- National Center for Forensic Science
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, Computer Forensic Tool Testing
- Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center
- Department of Defense Cybercrime Center
- FBI Regional Computer Forensic Laboratory Program
- Air Force Office of Special Investigations
- The SANS Institute
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists
- Regional Computer Forensic Group
- High Tech Crime Network
- American Academy of Forensic Science The AAFS Board of Directors has approved the creation of the Digital and Multi-media section, which will be voted upon during the AAFS business meeting (during the annual meeting) in Feb 2008.
- Infoperitos - Computer Expert Witness Group from the Spanish Computer Engineers Association