ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. There may be some minor outages as we transition the site to new hardware, but we will try to minimize this as much as possible. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
- BringBack(tm) offers easy to use, inexpensive, and highly successful data recovery for Windows(tm) & Linux (ext2) operating systems and digital images stored on memory cards, etc.
- ByteBack Data Recovery Investigative Suite v4.0
- Now with UDMA, ATA & SATA support, memory management and greater ease and control of Partition and MBR manipulations, ByteBack continues to uphold it's viability as the computer forensics and recovery application of professionals.
- RAID Reconstructor
- Runtime Software's RAID Reconstructor will reconstruct RAID Level 0 (Striping) and RAID Level 5 drives. People who have used it, love it.
- Salvation Data
- Claims to have a program that can read the "bad blocks" of Maxtor drives with proprietary commands.
- The Linux partition management tool.
"fdisk /mbr" restores the boot code in the MBR, but not the partition itself.