PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU EDIT THE LISTS BELOW
When events begin the same day, events of a longer length should be listed first. New postings of events with the same date(s) as other events should be added after events already in the list. Please use three-letter month abbreviations (i.e. Sep, NOT Sept. or September), use two digit dates (i.e. Jan 01 NOT Jan 1), and use date ranges rather than listing every date during an event(i.e. Jan 02-05, NOT Jan 02, 03, 04, 05).
Some events may be limited to Law Enforcement Only or to a specific audience. Such restrictions should be noted when known.
This is a BY DATE listing of upcoming events relevant to digital forensics. It is not an all inclusive list, but includes most well-known activities. Some events may duplicate events on the generic conferences page, but entries in this list have specific dates and locations for the upcoming event.
This listing is divided into three sections (described as follows):
- Calls For Papers - Calls for papers for either Journals or for Conferences, relevant to Digital Forensics (Name, Closing Date, URL)
- Conferences - Conferences relevant for Digital Forensics (Name, Date, Location, URL)
- Training Courses and Providers - Training
Calls For Papers
Please help us keep this up-to-date with deadlines for upcoming conferences that would be appropriate for forensic research.
|Title||Due Date||Notification Date||Website|
See also WikiCFP 'Forensics'
|Virus Bulletin (VB) 2016||Oct 05-07
|7th Annual Open Source Digital Forensics Conference (OSDFCon)||Oct 26
|2016 SRI Security Congress - Borderless Security||Dec 05-07
Perth, Western Australia
|69th Annual Scientific Meeting||Feb 13–18
New Orleans, LA
|Network and Distributed System Security Symposium 2017||Feb 26-Mar 01
San Diego, CA
|DFRWS-EU 2017||Mar 21-23
Lake Constance, Germany
- Computer Security Conference Ranking and Statistic
- Meetings and Conferences in Data Mining and Discovery
- http://www.conferencealerts.com/data.htm Data Mining Conferences World-Wide]