Categories for products
The page for FRED isn't in a category. There are index-like pages for hardware and software vendors but no category or index for products. Should FRED really have it's own page, or instead listed briefly under a product page? (And is the vendor page getting large enough for a split?)
- --JohnJ 07:55, 4 September 2008 (UTC) (UTC is the only real time zone :-)
Mutt Header Format corrections
Thank you for your corrections, i'm not realy good with english :( if you wont to jabber me try: fishor.bug.track # gmail # com
- My pleasure! Jessek 09:16, 8 August 2007 (PDT)
Just wanted to drop by and say "Hello". That, and to see who the people maintaining and editing this wiki are and all that, you know. :-). Anyway, I've enjoyed using Foremost so thanks for that too. -cmihai 00:49, 20 December 2007 (PST)
'...Your changes to Cellebrite UFED were contrary to the nature of this wiki. The objective nature of the wiki precludes your posting of press-release quality material. I have reverted the changes and protected the page against further updates. Jessek 14:40, 17 February 2009 (UTC)...'
With all your years of experience and study you have Jesse, I would have thought that you would have worked out more diplomatic ways of find out information than to delete my entire entry - and then block me from my own page.
1. How is the page contrary when it is based on the existing .XRY page?
2. How is anything i wrote 'pre-release' if it has been released?
Should non-computer forensics be regarded as vandalism? Simsong 02:52, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
- While perhaps not 'vandalism' per se, I don't think we should have articles on non-computer forensics topics. If the topic is borderline, such as fingerprint forensics, we should delete, but perhaps with not such a harsh term. Jessek 01:31, 9 October 2009 (UTC)