From Forensics Wiki
Revision as of 20:54, 21 March 2006 by Uwe Hermann
Disk Disposal and Data Recovery
- Drive-Independent Data Recovery: The Current State-of-the-Art, ActionFront Data Recovery Labs, August 2005.
- Secure Deletion of Data from Magnetic and Solid-State Memory, Peter Gutmann, Proceedings of the Sixth Usenix Security Symposium, 1996. 
- Hard Drive Disposal: The Overlooked Confidentiality Exposure, FInancial Perspectives, IBM White Paper, November 2003.
- Byteprints: A Tool to Gather Digital Evidence, Sriranjani Sitaraman, Srinivasan Krishnamurthy and S. Venkatesan, Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Technology (ITCC 2005), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, April 4 - 6, 2005
- Automatic Detection of Fake File Systems, Neil C. Rowe, International Conference on Intelligence Analysis Methods and Tools, McLean, Virginia, May 2005.
- Automatic Reassembly of Document Fragments via Context Based Statistical Models, Kulesh Shanmugasundaram and Nasir Memon.