Revision as of 00:08, 7 May 2008 by Simsong
- Network Applications of Bloom Filters: A Survey, Andrei Broder and Michael Mitzenmacher, Internet Mathematics Vol. 1, No 4: 485--509
- Beyond bloom filters: from approximate membership checks to approximate state machines, Bonomi et all, ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review archive, Volume 36 , Issue 4 (October 2006)
- Burton H. Bloom, Space/time trade-offs in hash coding with allowable errors, Communications of the ACM, v.13 n.7, p.422-426, July 1970
- md5bloom: Forensic ﬁlesystem hashing revisited, Vassil Roussev*, Yixin Chen, Timothy Bourg, Golden G. Richard III , 2006 DFRWS. Published by Elsevier Ltd.
- Privacy-Enhanced Searches Using Encrypted Bloom Filters, Bellovin and Cheswick, Columbia Univerisity Technical Report CUCS-034-07, 2004 DIMACS 2004 slides