From Forensics Wiki
Revision as of 14:38, 5 May 2007 by Mdh
Websites about digital forensics and related topics.
- Belgian Computer Forensic Website - Linux oriented.
- Bruce Nikkel's Computer Forensics Homepage
- Certfied Computer Examiner Website - Open certification process for digital forensics.
- Cyberspeak podcast - Computer forensics, network security, and computer crime podcast.
- Digital Forensics Discussion Forum - A forum for the discussion of computer and digital forensics examinations, certified and non-certified investigators welcome
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists - Volunteer non-profit corporation composed of law enforcement professionals.
- Official Website for Digital Forensic Research Workshop - Open forum for research in digital forensic issues, hosting annual meeting and annual forensics challenge.
- University of Delaware Computer Forensics Lab Resource Site.
- NIST: Secure Hashing