ATTENTION: The new home of the Digital Forensics Wiki is at https://forensicswiki.xyz/. Yeah, it's a silly name, but it was cheap.
This wiki will be going offline permanently in the near future. An exact date will be announced soon. Thank you for being a part of this community.
If you wish to work on the new forensicswiki, please join the Google Group forensicswiki-reborn
There are multiple mailing lists which are related to computer forensics.
- SecurityFocus: Forensics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SecurityFocus: Forensics in Spanish (email@example.com)
- SecurityFocus: Binary Analysis
- SecurityFocus: LogAnalysis
- SecurityFocus: Real Cases
- TCT users (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Are there any public archives of this list?
- Computer forensics tool testing (email@example.com) - Are there any public archives of this list?