ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
Difference between revisions of "Category:Live CD"
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
; [[CAINE Live CD]]
; [[CAINE Live CD]]
Revision as of 10:13, 28 July 2012
- DEFT Linux
- A Live CD built on top of Xubuntu with the best tools for computer forensics and incident response.
- It's a very light and fast live system created for the Computer Forensics specialists.
- The first live CD with AFF, dhash and Xplico.
- THE FARMER'S BOOT CD
- A Linux Live CD, designed and optimized for previewing data in a forensically sound manner. It contains a number of programs forensic practitioners can utilize to preview both Windows and Linux systems.
- FCCU Gnu/Linux Boot CD
- A Live CD built on top of Debian Live with a lot of tools with forensic purpose.
- Helix3 (Helix3 Pro)
- A Live CD built on top of Ubuntu with special tools for incident response and electronic discovery.
- Masterkey Linux
- A Linux Live CD built on top of Slackware featuring a wide variety of free and open source tools, focused on both Incident Response and Computer Forensic Examination.
- Recovery Is Possible
- A Linux Live CD with a number of recovery applications such as TestDisk, PhotoRec, etc.
- SAFE Boot Disk
- The first and only commercially available forensically sound Windows Boot disk.
- Includes built-in driver support, access to the NTFS file system and built-in software write blocking.
- SMART Linux
- Two Live CDs built on top of Slackware and Ubuntu. Includes SMART and other forensic tools.
- Windows Forensic Environment (aka WinFE, Windows FE)
- A Windows based forensic CD based off the Windows Pre-Installation Environment.
Out of date Live CDs
- A FreeBSD based forensics Bootable ISO (includes Autopsy and Sleuth Kit).
Pages in category "Live CD"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.