ATTENTION: The new home of the Digital Forensics Wiki is at https://forensicswiki.xyz/. Yeah, it's a silly name, but it was cheap.
This wiki will be going offline permanently in the near future. An exact date will be announced soon. Thank you for being a part of this community.
If you wish to work on the new forensicswiki, please join the Google Group forensicswiki-reborn
Difference between revisions of "Category:Live CD"
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
Revision as of 11:11, 28 July 2012
- Helix3 (Helix3 Pro)
- A Live CD built on top of Ubuntu with special tools for incident response and electronic discovery.
- Masterkey Linux
- A Linux Live CD built on top of Slackware featuring a wide variety of free and open source tools, focused on both Incident Response and Computer Forensic Examination.
- Recovery Is Possible
- A Linux Live CD with a number of recovery applications such as TestDisk, PhotoRec, etc.
- SAFE Boot Disk
- The first and only commercially available forensically sound Windows Boot disk.
- Includes built-in driver support, access to the NTFS file system and built-in software write blocking.
- SMART Linux
- Two Live CDs built on top of Slackware and Ubuntu. Includes SMART and other forensic tools.
Out of date Live CDs
Pages in category "Live CD"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.