ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
Cell Phone Forensics
Revision as of 01:50, 3 May 2006 by Uwe Hermann (You can use "#" to create ordered lists.)
- If on, leave on. If off, leave off.
- Collect and preserve other surrounding and related devices.
- Retain search warrant (if necessary - LE).
- Return device to forensic lab if able.
- Use forensically sound tools for processing.
Expand on 5 as to what to collect:
- Model Number,
- Color, and
- Other information related to Cell Phone and SIM Card.