Revision as of 09:36, 25 March 2006 by Uwe Hermann (Rephrased, as the original content was cut'n'pasted from the dcfldd website.)
- On-the-fly hashing of the transmitted data.
- Progress bar of how much data has already been sent.
- Wiping of disks with known patterns.
- Verification that the image is identical to the original drive, bit-for-bit.
- Simultaneous output to more than one file/disk is possible.
- The output can be splitted into multiple files.
- Logs and data can be piped into external applications.