ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
Revision as of 15:51, 6 May 2006 by Uwe Hermann
- On-the-fly hashing of the transmitted data.
- Progress bar of how much data has already been sent.
- Wiping of disks with known patterns.
- Verification that the image is identical to the original drive, bit-for-bit.
- Simultaneous output to more than one file/disk is possible.
- The output can be splitted into multiple files.
- Logs and data can be piped into external applications.