FCCU Gnu/Linux Boot CD
Revision as of 16:56, 17 March 2006 by Jfbeckers
- - Sleuthkit v2.02
- - Custom kernel without the slow USB driver - UB
- - NTFS write support removed - too dangerous for forensic purpose
- - Probe all LUN was added to support most of the USB multi card readers
- - mork.pl, a tool to read Firefox history
- - A PXE boot feature to facilitate searches in large scale networks.
- - mwcollect and nepenthes were added for malware hunting - http://www.shadowserver.org/
- - grokevt was added to view MS win event log files more efficiently
- - reglookup was added to export MS win registry files
- - The Advanced Forensic Format is now supported (afflib 1.3.3) - not the last version
And a lot of other forensic tools.
LNX4N6 - http://www.lnx4n6.be
Your comments, suggestions, remarks and articles about the use of FCCU boot CD are welcome.
Please, feel free to contact us and give some feed back - jfbeckers