ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
Fernico ZRT Cell Phone Examination Tool
ZRT is the result of extensive development with some of the world’s leading cell phone investigators to produce a very easy to use, fast, manual examination and reporting system. It completely streamlines the process of taking high-resolution photographs of screen displays and merges these photos into custom designed report templates.
• Handles ALL mobile phones, PDAs, GPSs and other digital devices.
• Does not require a specific cable to extract the data.
• Combines photo taking with an integrated reporting tool.
• A Canon A640 camera (10 megapixels), mounted on a flexible arm secured to a desk mount clamp, is completely controlled by ZRT software.
• Camera is mains powered – no storage card is inserted into the camera – photos are transferred directly to the PC.
• Digital device sits on a non slip-mat – easily configured for left or right handed users.
• Off line version allows photos taken with other cameras to be incorporated into the reporting tool.
• Photos are automatically inserted into a selectable evidence report template and easily converted into pdf format.
• Very simple to set up and portable.
• Fastest manual method to acquire evidential data from any digital device.
• Can either be used by an operator or customized, with personal profiles, by an experienced mobile phone investigator.
• Text watermarks can be placed on the photos with a crop-photo tool for device close-ups.
• ZRT 1-day on-site or off-site training courses available.