ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
Revision as of 13:23, 14 September 2013 by Joachim Metz (Created page with "== New Features == * BitLocker * Search integrated in operating system * ReadyBoost * SuperFetch * NTFS|...")
- Search integrated in operating system
- Transactional NTFS (TxF)
- Transactional Registry (TxR)
- Shadow Volumes; the volume-based storage of the Volume Shadow Copy data
- Windows XML Event Log (EVTX)
- User Account Control (UAC)
The file system used by Windows Vista is primarily NTFS.