From Forensics Wiki
Revision as of 04:52, 30 March 2006 by Uwe Hermann
The Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) file format is a lossy digital audio encoding format. Files downloaded from the iTunes Music Store are available in this format.
- Name of the person who downloaded the file from the iTunes Music Store
- Email address of that person (sometimes)
- Timestamp of when the file was downloaded
- Another timestamp (probably the date when the file was put into the iTunes Music Store?)
- The usual metadata of music files (artist, album, cover art etc.)