ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
Revision as of 08:19, 18 September 2009 by .FUF
|OS:||Linux,Windows,Mac OS X|
- Live side for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
- A bootable forensically sound environment (based on Ubuntu)
Open source forensic tools include:
- The Sleuth Kit (3.0.1, with "light" version of Autopsy, with libewf support)
- Several tools for mobile phone forensics
Other tools include:
- Helix3 will automount Ext3 / Ext4 file systems during the boot process and recover them if required (bug in initrd scripts);
- Helix3 can automount some storage devices like firewire devices and MMC.
Free version: Helix3