ATTENTION: The new home of the Digital Forensics Wiki is at https://forensicswiki.xyz/. Yeah, it's a silly name, but it was cheap.
This wiki will be going offline permanently in the near future. An exact date will be announced soon. Thank you for being a part of this community.
If you wish to work on the new forensicswiki, please join the Google Group forensicswiki-reborn
Insider Threat Research
US Government Reports
- Predictive Modeling for Insider Threat Mitigation, PNNL-SA-65204, April 2009
- Insider Risk Evaluation and Audit, PERSEREC TR 09-02, August 2009
- Ten Tales of Betrayal: The Threat to Corporate Infrastructures by Information Technology Insiders Analysis and Observations, PERSEREC TR 05-15 September 2005
- Technological, Social, and Economic Trends That are Increasing U.S. Vulnerability to Insider Espionage, PERSEREC TR 05-10 May 2005
- Changes in Espionage by Americans: 1947-2007, Katherine L. Herbig, PERSEREC TR 08-05, March 2008.
- Insider Threats: Hidden Risks, Russell Barbee (DHS), 2010 Fraud and Forensic Accounting Conference, Louisiana State University