- Digital Investigation
- Print journal from Elsevier that started in 2004.
- International Journal of Digital Evidence (IJDE)
- Electronic journal that started in 2002.
- Journal of Digital Forensic Practice
- Print journal from Taylor and Francis that started in 2006.
- Journal of Forensic Sciences
- A traditional print journal about forensics, but interested in articles on digital forensics as well.
- Transactions on Information Forensics and Security
- Print journal from IEEE Signal Processing Society that started in 2005.
- Published by the US Drug Enforcement Agency. The last few pages of each issue are devoted to digital evidence issues.
- The expertise involved in a forensic investigation is best showcased through the documentation of the evidence and the recording of the techniques used for forensic investigation.
- Journal of Forensic Science Blackwell Publishing is now the publisher of the JFS, and all issues prior to January 2006 are still available from ASTM
Other Journal Links
Brian Carrier keeps a list of conferences and journals at http://www.digital-evidence.org/publish/index.html. This list was originally taken from Brian's and used with his permission.