Revision as of 16:43, 20 May 2009 by .FUF
Microsoft Windows Shortcut Files
- Three date/time stamps which are a snapshot of the target date/time stamps before it was last opened;
- The size of the target when it was last accessed;
- Serial number of the volume where the target was stored;
- Useful for correlating a USB drive or other removable media (if you can get the volume serial number off it) to a particular user or system.
- Network volume share name;
- Read-only, hidden, system, volume label, encryption, sparse, compressed, offline and several other target attributes;
- MAC address of the host computer (sometimes).