Difference between revisions of "Logfile Analysis"
m (Web logfile analytics moved to Tools:Logfile Analysis: More consistent title. Will make web stuff a section.)
Revision as of 22:27, 5 October 2008
Web logfile analytics software can process a log file and print a clever report. Normally this software is used by organizations that want to know how their website is doing, but it can also be used for network forensic analysis of logfiles.
- Claims to be 'the most popular logfile analyser in the world'
- "A fast, free web server log file analysis program"
- "Free powerful and featureful tool that generates advanced web, streaming, ftp or mail server statistics, graphically."
- Java reporting tool.
- Open Web Analytics
- "an open source web analytics framework written in PHP"
- Breadboard BI Web Analytics
- "uses open source tools to collect and distribute web analytics data."