From Forensics Wiki
Revision as of 12:11, 6 October 2008 by .FUF
Web Logfile Analytics
Web logfile analytics software can process a log file and print a clever report. Normally this software is used by organizations that want to know how their website is doing, but it can also be used for network forensic analysis of logfiles.
- Claims to be "the most popular logfile analyser in the world"
- "A fast, free web server log file analysis program"
- "Free powerful and featureful tool that generates advanced web, streaming, ftp or mail server statistics, graphically."
- Java reporting tool.
- Open Web Analytics
- "An open source web analytics framework written in PHP."
- Breadboard BI Web Analytics
- "Uses open source tools to collect and distribute web analytics data."