From Forensics Wiki
Revision as of 06:49, 5 April 2006 by Frnzxguy
There are multiple mailing lists which are related to computer forensics.
- SecurityFocus: Forensics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SecurityFocus: Forensics in Spanish (email@example.com)
- SecurityFocus: Binary Analysis
- SecurityFocus: LogAnalysis
- SecurityFocus: Real Cases
- TCT users (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Are there any public archives of this list?
- Computer forensics tool testing (email@example.com) - Are there any public archives of this list?
- MacIntosh OS: Forensics (firstname.lastname@example.org) - The archive is only available to list members.
- Digital Forensic Science Mailing List (email@example.com) - The archive is only available to list members.