Revision as of 09:49, 5 April 2006 by Frnzxguy
There are multiple mailing lists which are related to computer forensics.
- SecurityFocus: Forensics (email@example.com)
- SecurityFocus: Forensics in Spanish (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SecurityFocus: Binary Analysis
- SecurityFocus: LogAnalysis
- SecurityFocus: Real Cases
- TCT users (email@example.com) - Are there any public archives of this list?
- Computer forensics tool testing (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Are there any public archives of this list?
- MacIntosh OS: Forensics (email@example.com) - The archive is only available to list members.
- Digital Forensic Science Mailing List (firstname.lastname@example.org) - The archive is only available to list members.
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association Mailing List - The HTCIA mailing list is for members only
- Computer Forensics Investigators Digest (CFID) - To join CFID listserv, one must meet the following criteria: 1) Be a full-time member of either law enforcement or corporate security tasked with the investigations of high-technology crime and/or computer forensics; 2) Not have ever worked for the defense in a criminal case (ethical defense work excepted on a case by case basis); 3) Not be a primary vendor of forensic products (exceptions to this are personnel who retire and then offer their utility suites commercially). For subscription information, send request to jnj AT infobin.org