There are multiple mailing lists which are related to computer forensics.
- SecurityFocus: Forensics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SecurityFocus: Forensics in Spanish (email@example.com)
- SecurityFocus: Binary Analysis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SecurityFocus: LogAnalysis (email@example.com)
- SecurityFocus: Real Cases
- SecurityFocus: Incidents (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- TCT users (email@example.com) - Are there any public archives of this list?
- Computer forensics tool testing (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Are there any public archives of this list?
- MacIntosh OS: Forensics (email@example.com) - The archive is only available to list members.
- Digital Forensic Science Mailing List (firstname.lastname@example.org) - The archive is only available to list members.
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association Mailing List - The HTCIA mailing list is for members only
- Computer Forensics Investigators Digest (CFID) - To join CFID listserv, one must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time member of either law enforcement or corporate security tasked with the investigations of high-technology crime and/or computer forensics.
- Not have ever worked for the defense in a criminal case (ethical defense work excepted on a case by case basis).
- Not be a primary vendor of forensic products (exceptions to this are personnel who retire and then offer their utility suites commercially).
- For subscription information, send request to jnj AT infobin.org
- American Academy of Forensic Science Digital and Multimedia Forensics (AAFS-Digital&Multimedia) - The archive is only available to list members.
- This list focus is on those interested in Digital and Multimedia Forensics (as defined by SWGDE), and as a communications
- tool for those planning to join the Digital and Multimedia section forming in the AAFS. No restrictions on subscribers
- Subscribe by sending an email to email@example.com with message body containing SUBSCRIBE AAFS-DIGITAL-MULTIMEDIA-LIST