ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. There may be some minor outages as we transition the site to new hardware, but we will try to minimize this as much as possible. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
There are multiple mailing lists which are related to computer forensics.
- SecurityFocus: Forensics (email@example.com)
- SecurityFocus: Forensics in Spanish (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SecurityFocus: Binary Analysis (email@example.com)
- SecurityFocus: LogAnalysis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SecurityFocus: Real Cases (email@example.com)
- SecurityFocus: Incidents (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SecurityFocus: Phishing and Botnets (email@example.com)
- SecurityFocus: Honeypots (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- TCT users (email@example.com) - Are there any public archives of this list?
- Apple Forensics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Computer forensics tool testing (email@example.com) - Are there any public archives of this list?
- MacIntosh OS: Forensics (firstname.lastname@example.org) - The archive is only available to list members.
- Digital Forensic Science Mailing List (email@example.com) - The archive is only available to list members.
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association Mailing List - The HTCIA mailing list is for members only
- InfoSec News Mailing List Medium traffic list that caters to the distribution of information security news articles.
- Computer Forensics Investigators Digest (CFID) - To join CFID listserv, one must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time member of either law enforcement or corporate security tasked with the investigations of high-technology crime and/or computer forensics.
- Not have ever worked for the defense in a criminal case (ethical defense work excepted on a case by case basis).
- Not be a primary vendor of forensic products (exceptions to this are personnel who retire and then offer their utility suites commercially).
- For subscription information, send request to jnj AT infobin.org
- American Academy of Forensic Science Digital and Multimedia Forensics (AAFS-Digital&Multimedia) - The archive is only available to list members.
- This list supports the Digital and Multimedia Sciences section in the AAFS. No restrictions on subscribers.
- Subscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with message body containing SUBSCRIBE AAFS-DIGITAL-MULTIMEDIA-LIST.