Revision as of 18:46, 15 April 2009 by Jessek
Websites about digital forensics and related topics.
- Belgian Computer Forensic Website - Linux oriented.
- Bruce Nikkel's Computer Forensics Homepage
- Certfied Computer Examiner Website - Open certification process for digital forensics.
- Cyberspeak podcast - Computer forensics, network security, and computer crime podcast.
- E-Evidence Information Centre - An online digital forensics bibliography, updated monthly
- Litilaw Computer Forensics Computer forensics article collection.
- Digital Forensics Discussion Forum - A forum for the discussion of computer and digital forensics examinations, certified and non-certified investigators welcome
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists - Volunteer non-profit corporation composed of law enforcement professionals.
- MySecured.com - Mobile phone forensics, cellphone related investigation and data analysis site.
- NIST: Secure Hashing
- Official Website for Digital Forensic Research Workshop - Open forum for research in digital forensic issues, hosting annual meeting and annual forensics challenge.
- University of Delaware Computer Forensics Lab Resource Site.
- project “COMPUTER FORENSICS AND INVESTIGATIONS”