ATTENTION: The new home of the Digital Forensics Wiki is at https://forensicswiki.xyz/. Yeah, it's a silly name, but it was cheap.
This wiki will be going offline permanently in the near future. An exact date will be announced soon. Thank you for being a part of this community.
If you wish to work on the new forensicswiki, please join the Google Group forensicswiki-reborn
Basic Security Module (BSM) file format
- Wikipedia: OpenBSM
- audit -- Basic Security Module (BSM) file format, Mac Developer Library
- audit_bsm_token.c, Apple Open Source
- OpenBSM, Open Source Basic Security Module (BSM) Audit Implementation
- linuxbsm, The Linux Basic Security Module; The Linux BSM is an auditing tool that aims to bring the capabilities of Sun's Solaris Basic Security Module to Linux.
- linuxbsm2, LinuxBSM-2; LinuxBSM-2 introduces auditing features in Linux kernel to achieve better security and keep an eye on system activities.
- linuxopenbsm, Linux Basic Security Module