Basic Security Module (BSM) file format
From Forensics Wiki
Revision as of 14:28, 16 December 2013 by Joachim Metz
- Wikipedia: OpenBSM
- audit -- Basic Security Module (BSM) file format, Mac Developer Library
- audit_bsm_token.c, Apple Open Source
- OpenBSM, Open Source Basic Security Module (BSM) Audit Implementation
- linuxbsm, The Linux Basic Security Module; The Linux BSM is an auditing tool that aims to bring the capabilities of Sun's Solaris Basic Security Module to Linux.
- linuxbsm2, LinuxBSM-2; LinuxBSM-2 introduces auditing features in Linux kernel to achieve better security and keep an eye on system activities.
- linuxopenbsm, Linux Basic Security Module