From Forensics Wiki
Revision as of 18:24, 21 March 2006 by Uwe Hermann
General books about forensics
- Principles and Practice of Criminalistics: The Profession of Forensic Science, by Keith Inman and Norah Rudin. (Highly recommended).
Books about computer forensics
- File System Forensic Analysis, by Brian Carrier, Addision-Wesley, 2005. (Highly recommended).
- Forensic Discovery, by Dan Farmer and Wietse Venema, Addison-Wesley, 2004.
- A HTML version of the book is freely available online.
- Digital Evidence and Computer Crime, by Eoghan Casey, Academic Press, 2004.
- Incident Response & Computer Forensics, Second Edition, by Kevin Mandia, Chris Prosise & Matt Pepe, 2003.