Revision as of 09:10, 9 February 2013 by Simsong
- Young J., Foster, K., Garfinkel, S., and Fairbanks, K., Distinct sector hashes for target file detection, IEEE Computer, December 2012
- Foster, Kristina, Using distinct sectors in media sampling and full media analysis to detect presence of documents from a corpus, Master's Thesis, Naval Postgraduate School, September 2012
- Foster, Kristina, "Using Distinct Sectors in Media Sampling and Full Media Analysis to Detect Presence of Documents from a Corpus," Master's Thesis, Naval Postgraduate School, September 2012.
- Garfinkel, Simson, Vassil Roussev, Alex Nelson and Douglas White, Using purpose-built functions and block hashes to enable small block and sub-file forensics, DFRWS 2010, Portland, OR (Acceptance rate: 40%, 16/39)
- Farrell, P., Garfinkel, S., White, D. Practical Applications of Bloom filters to the NIST RDS and hard drive triage, Annual Computer Security Applications Conference 2008, Anaheim, California, December 2008. (Acceptance rate: 24%, 42/173)