Forensics is the application of scientific principles and tools to investigate the scene of crime.Traditionally it involved non digital techniques like finger printing,blood analysis and host of other chemistry lab techniques.But over the years computer based forensics has taken a major boost.
Websites about digital forensics and related topics.
Ideal gift for every ocassion: Custom BobbleHead
- Belgian Computer Forensic Website - Linux oriented.
- Bruce Nikkel's Computer Forensics Homepage
- Certfied Computer Examiner Website - Open certification process for digital forensics.
- Cyberspeak podcast - Computer forensics, network security, and computer crime podcast.
- E-Evidence Information Centre - An online digital forensics bibliography, updated monthly
- Litilaw Computer Forensics Computer forensics article collection.
- Digital Forensics Discussion Forum - A forum for the discussion of computer and digital forensics examinations, certified and non-certified investigators welcome
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists - Volunteer non-profit corporation composed of law enforcement professionals.
- MySecured.com - Mobile phone forensics, cellphone related investigation and data analysis site.
- NIST: Secure Hashing
- Official Website for Digital Forensic Research Workshop - Open forum for research in digital forensic issues, hosting annual meeting and annual forensics challenge.
- University of Delaware Computer Forensics Lab Resource Site.
- project “COMPUTER FORENSICS AND INVESTIGATIONS”