Revision as of 08:04, 19 May 2010 by Frnzxguy
Websites about digital forensics and related topics.
- Belgian Computer Forensic Website - Linux oriented.
- Bruce Nikkel's Computer Forensics Homepage
- Certfied Computer Examiner Website - Open certification process for digital forensics.
- Cyberspeak podcast - Computer forensics, network security, and computer crime podcast.
- E-Evidence Information Centre - An online digital forensics bibliography, updated monthly
- Litilaw Computer Forensics Computer forensics article collection.
- Digital Forensics Discussion Forum - A forum for the discussion of computer and digital forensics examinations, certified and non-certified investigators welcome
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists - Volunteer non-profit corporation composed of law enforcement professionals.
- MySecured.com - Mobile phone forensics, cellphone related investigation and data analysis site.
- NIST: Secure Hashing
- Official Website for Digital Forensic Research Workshop - Open forum for research in digital forensic issues, hosting annual meeting and annual forensics challenge.
- University of Delaware Computer Forensics Lab Resource Site.
- project “COMPUTER FORENSICS AND INVESTIGATIONS”
- The expertise involved in a forensic investigation is best showcased through the documentation of the evidence and the recording of the techniques used for forensic investigation.
- Computer Forensics World
- Website with online discussion forums relating to computer forensics.
- Forensic Focus
- News, blog, forums, and other resources for folks engaged in or interested in digital forensics.
- Solid Forensics Blog
- News, tools, and techniques for investigators who deal with cell forensics, computer forensics, telephone records, DNA forensics, and virtually any software based digital forensics analysis.