User talk:Jeff Singleton
From Forensics Wiki
Revision as of 01:10, 19 January 2012 by Jeff Singleton
Hello, my name is Jeff Singleton aka HackDefendr.
- I am a highly experienced Information Security professional with an outstanding background in testing for security weaknesses via several facets, ranging from web applications, too perimeter or edge security for corporate networks, and wireless security monitoring, investigation, and mitigation.
- I have a proven track record overseeing and managing all facets of Operating System security, excellent computer skills with extensive technical background, adept in risk assessment, project management, and security audits (Penetration Testing), and am able to build productive working relationships with coworkers, vendors, and clientele.
- Presently I work as a Senior Information Protection Specialist for Motorola Solutions Inc. - In this position the team handles all day-to-day management of client wireless and wired networks. This team of system managers will keep the customer infrastructure operational and available by monitoring it remotely, 24x7x365, troubleshooting and maintaining it from our global Network Operations Center (NOC). The system managers will resolve connectivity and configuration issues before they disrupt your business. We will manage all routine updates and maintenance without distracting customer staff. If an event requires action at a physical location, we will let you know what, why and how. Meanwhile, customers keep all the mobility benefits of their wireless and wired networks and can stay focused on what is really important...running a successful business!
- Website - https://www.hackdefendr.com
- Flash Resume - http://myflashresume.com/resume/InfoSecPro
- LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeff-singleton/1b/a60/4a9
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/HackDefendr
--Jeff Singleton 22:10, 18 January 2012 (PST)