Revision as of 15:13, 18 November 2008 by .FUF
- Forensic Analysis of the Windows Registry in Memory, Brendan Dolan-Gavitt, DFRWS 2008 [slides]
- Forensic Analysis of the Windows Registry, Peter Davies, Computer Forensics: Coursework 2 (student paper)
- A Windows Registry Quick-Reference, Derrick Farmer, Burlington, VT.
- The Windows Registry as a forensic resource, Digital Investigation, Volume 2, Issue 3, September 2005, Pages 201--205.
- Forensic Analysis of the Windows Registry, Lih Wern Wong , School of Computer and Information Science, Edith Cowan University
- The Windows NT Registry File Format, Timothy D. Morgan
- reglookup — "small command line utility for reading and querying Windows NT-based registries."
- regviewer — a tool for looking at the registry.
- RegRipper — "the fastest, easiest, and best tool for registry analysis in forensics examinations."
- Abexo Free Regisry Cleaner
- Auslogics Registry Defrag
- Alien Registry Viewer
- NT Registry Optimizer
- iExpert Software-Free Registry Defrag
- Registry Undelete (russian)
- Windows Registry Recovery
- Registry Tool