ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
Belkasoft Evidence Center
|Belkasoft Evidence Center|
The Belkasoft Evidence Center is a commercial forensic solution for acquiring, locating, extracting, and analyzing digital evidence stored inside computers and mobile devices.
The toolkit extracts digital evidence from multiple sources by analyzing hard drives, drive images, memory dumps, iOS, Blackberry and Android backups, UFED, JTAG and chip-off dumps. Discovers 700+ types of artifacts, including 100+ mobile applications, major document formats, browsers, email clients, dozens of picture and video formats, instant messengers, social networks, system and registry files, P2P and file transfer tools, etc.
Extracts data from the following operating systems: Windows (all versions), Linux, MacOS X, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry.
- Automated extraction and analysis of 700+ types of evidence for both mobile and computer devices
- Destroyed and hidden evidence recovery via data carving
- Live RAM analysis
- Cloud data downloading and analysis
- Advanced low level expertise
- Adjustable reports, accepted by courts