ForensicsWiki will continue to operate as it has before and will not be shutting down. Thank you for your continued support of ForensicsWiki.
SUMURI, LLC is a company that develops advanced forensic investigation software and hardware. Stylized as "SUMURI", the company is based in Camden, Delaware, USA.
- PALADIN - completely free forensics toolkit. Includes over 100 forensic tools, and also includes Autopsy by Basis Technology.
- RECON IMAGER - macOS imager capable of forensic imaging of all Intel Based Macs. Based on OS X.
- RECON for Mac OS X - automated forensics toolkit for Mac OS X.
- CARBON - complete virtual forensics suite.
- TALINO Forensic Workstations - high-end computer systems developed to run specialized forensic discovery processes.